In the course of our general business practices, we may disclose the information that we collect about you or others to third parties such as insurance companies and other insurance businesses. We may make these disclosures to:
- Obtain a premium quote for you
- Compare different insurers for coverage and price
- Facilitate the renewal or replacement of coverage
- Transfer insurance business to a different entity
- Report or prevent fraud and other illegal activities
- Verify coverage, benefits or treatment
- Obtain premium financing for you
- Perform other insurance transactions
You have the right to request access and amend your personal information. To find out how, please contact our office at 480-834-9315. You also have the right to decline the sharing of your information as described above. If you do not wish us to disclose your information as outlined above, please contact us at 480-834-9315 immediately.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
LeBaron & Carroll LLC